Re: More along the lines of "WEIRD CRASH?!?!"?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: More along the lines of "WEIRD CRASH?!?!"?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Murthy Kambhampaty <murthy.kambhampaty@goeci.com> writes:
> I am not running initdb between tries to get rid of the corruption (I am
> dropping the tables that are created). However, the filename is not always
> the same (the repeated ones are almost certainly cases where I forgot to
> drop the tables between iterations):

Hm.  This looks like ongoing data corruption to me --- the 'pg_clog'
failure is often the first visible symptom of a trashed tuple header
(or completely trashed page --- which is a case that we should detect
earlier, but don't at the moment).

Have you run memory and disk diagnostics recently on this machine?
I think it's dropping data every so often.

От: Murthy Kambhampaty
Сообщение: Re: More along the lines of "WEIRD CRASH?!?!"?
От: Murthy Kambhampaty
Сообщение: Re: More along the lines of "WEIRD CRASH?!?!"?