Re: pgsql: psql: add an optional execution-count limit to \watch.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: psql: add an optional execution-count limit to \watch.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Aleksander Alekseev <aleksander@timescale.com> writes:
>> The attached makes check-world pass for me under these conflicting
>> environment settings, but it's kind of a scary change.  Thoughts?

> FWIW my MacOS and Linux laptops have no complaints about the patch.

I realized that we don't actually need to "use locale" in Utils.pm
itself for this to work, which greatly assuages my fears of unexpected
side-effects.  Pushed that way; I shall now retire to a safe distance
and watch the buildfarm.

От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: pgsql: Remove useless argument from nbtree dedup function.
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: pgsql: Update time zone data files to tzdata release 2023c.