Re: Recent 027_streaming_regress.pl hangs

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Recent 027_streaming_regress.pl hangs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 2024-03-26 00:00:38 -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Are you sure it's not just that the total time to run the core
>> regression tests has grown to a bit more than what the test timeout
>> allows for?

> You're right, that could be it - in a way at least, the issue is replay not
> catching up within 180s, so it'd have to be the data volume growing, I think.
> But it doesn't look like the regression volume meaningfully grew around that
> time?

No, but my impression is that the failure rate has been getting slowly
worse for awhile now.

> I guess I'll try to write a buildfarm database query to extract how long that
> phase of the test took from all runs on my menagerie, not just the failing
> one, and see if there's a visible trend.

+1

От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: Introduce XID age and inactive timeout based replication slot invalidation
От: jian he
Сообщение: Re: altering a column's collation leaves an invalid foreign key