Re: How to create function with unspecified number of input parameters ?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: How to create function with unspecified number of input parameters ?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
MindTerm <mindterm@yahoo.com> writes:
>   I am writing to ask how to create function ( CREATE
> FUNCTION ) with unspecified number of input parameters

CREATE FUNCTION doesn't presently support that.

If the underlying function is written in C, you can fake it by
issuing multiple CREATE FUNCTION commands with different numbers
of declared parameters, all of which point to the same C function.
Then the C code would have to look at fcinfo->nargs to see how it
had been called.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Stephan Szabo
Сообщение: Re: Automaticly delete related data
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: How to create function with unspecified number of input parameters