Re: [SPAM] [GENERAL] AD(Active Directory) groups concepts in postgres

От Moreno Andreo
Тема Re: [SPAM] [GENERAL] AD(Active Directory) groups concepts in postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Pawan,

Il 02/02/2017 16:49, PAWAN SHARMA ha scritto:
Hi All,

Can we use AD(Active Directory) groups concepts in postgres as we are using this concepts in SQL server.

So, is there any possible to work with AD groups such as (IT-DBA, IT-APPS..etc ) in postgresql.

Like this?
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/LDAP_Authentication_against_AD

Cheers
Moreno

-Pawan

От: PAWAN SHARMA
Сообщение: [GENERAL] AD(Active Directory) groups concepts in postgres
От: Alban Hertroys
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] (solved) R: Very strange problem on index