Re: Intermittent Regression test failure in create_misc

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Intermittent Regression test failure in create_misc
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Robert Hentosh (hentosh@io.com) writes:
> Postgresql was compiled with ./configure --enable-syslog after
> modifying "#define BLCKSZ 16384" in src/include/config.h.in

Hm.  I wonder if that is triggering the problem, or if it's something
platform-dependent?  Could you rebuild with standard blocksize and
see if you still see the intermittent failures?

Also, are you running the parallel or serial regress tests ("make check"
or "make installcheck")?

От: Gena Gurchonok
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump Segmentation fault(core dumped)
От: pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org
Сообщение: Date represetation bug. Some dates are incorrectly selected