Re: Small query using LATERAL that segfaults Postgres

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Small query using LATERAL that segfaults Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Tom Ellis <tom-lists-postgresql.org@jaguarpaw.co.uk> writes:
> This small query seems to segfault Postgres.  I've tried on the
> version of Postgres 11 that comes with Debian Stable and all versions
> on https://www.db-fiddle.com/ including 13 (Beta).  DB Fiddle actually
> says "An unexpected error occurred." but I suspect that's the
> segfault.

Hm, looks like this has been wrong since we introduced LATERAL :-(.
I pushed a band-aid fix.  Thanks for the report!

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: BUG #16526: pg_test_fsync in v12 doesn't run in Windows
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: BUG #16526: pg_test_fsync in v12 doesn't run in Windows