Re: pseudo-type record arguments for PL-functions

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pseudo-type record arguments for PL-functions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thomas Hallgren <thomas@tada.se> writes:
> PL/Java will handle the RECORD type correctly. I'm just finalizing a new, more flexible,
> type mapping implementation for PL/Java and it would be easy to add support for more pseudo
> types too. But what others would make sense?

If you've got record/anyelement/anyarray support, you've probably pretty
much covered the bases.

Looking at the list (table 8-20), it strikes me that there's nothing
very pseudo about cstring anymore --- it could certainly be treated as
an ordinary datatype.  Not sure if there's any point in changing though.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Semi-undocumented functions in libpq
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: patch review, please: Autovacuum/Vacuum times via stats.