Re: Duplicate Key violation on dump&reload using pg_restore

От Markus Wollny
Тема Re: Duplicate Key violation on dump&reload using pg_restore
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Quick update: Seems like removing that tuple has solved the issue, dump and import of that table went fine, everything is where is should be - but there shouldn't have been an issue there in the first place however, with the primary key constraint present in the source database. I'm still curious, even though I've now got less to worry about the upcoming migration :)

Computec Media AG

Sitz der Gesellschaft und Registergericht: Fürth (HRB 8818)

Vorstandsmitglieder: Johannes S. Gözalan (Vorsitzender) und Rainer Rosenbusch

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Jürg Marquard

Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer: DE 812 575 276

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Duplicate Key violation on dump&reload using pg_restore
От: "Markus Wollny"
Сообщение: Re: Duplicate Key violation on dump&reload using pg_restore