Re: In PG12, query with float calculations is slower than PG11

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: In PG12, query with float calculations is slower than PG11
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Emre Hasegeli <emre@hasegeli.com> writes:
>>> Cool. Emre, any chance you could write a patch along those lines?

> How about the one attached?

I see some minor things I don't like here, eg float_*flow_error()
need some documentation as to why they exist.  But I'll review,
fix those things up and then push.

От: Mark Dilger
Сообщение: Re: allow frontend use of the backend's core hashing functions
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: In PG12, query with float calculations is slower than PG11