Re: Postgresql, Perl and DBI connect problem

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Postgresql, Perl and DBI connect problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Bernard Miville <bmiville@iodp-mi-sapporo.org> writes:
> I am just trying to connect to a Postgresql DB using a Perl cgi script
> from a web page from my own computer on a remote network.
> I am using Postgresql 8.1.4 on Fedora Core 5 with a Linux firewall that
> allows all traffic.

Given that it's a "permission denied" error, I'm wondering about SELinux.
If you do "/usr/sbin/setenforce 0" as root, does it start working?

I don't suggest turning off SELinux as a permanent solution, but we
need to narrow down where the problem is.

От: Bernard Miville
Сообщение: Postgresql, Perl and DBI connect problem
От: Bernard Miville
Сообщение: Re: Postgresql, Perl and DBI connect problem