Re: [sqlsmith] Failed assertion during partition pruning

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [sqlsmith] Failed assertion during partition pruning
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Zhihong Yu <zyu@yugabyte.com> writes:
> I wonder if the (failed) assertion should be converted to an if statement:

As I said, I'm now thinking it's not the Assert that's faulty.
If I'm right about that, it's likely that the mistaken labeling
of these paths has other consequences beyond triggering this
assertion.  (If it has none, I think we'd be better off to remove
these Path fields altogether, and re-identify the parent rels
here from the RelOptInfo data.)

От: Zhihong Yu
Сообщение: Re: [sqlsmith] Failed assertion during partition pruning
От: Jacob Champion
Сообщение: Re: Proposal: Save user's original authenticated identity for logging