Re: Daylight Savings Time handling on persistent connections

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Daylight Savings Time handling on persistent connections
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Randall Nortman <postgreslists@wonderclown.com> writes:
> My suspicion is that Postgres calculates the local offset from UTC
> only once per session, during session initialization.

This is demonstrably not so.  We might be able to figure out what
actually went wrong, if you would show us the exact commands your
application issued.

От: Randall Nortman
Сообщение: Daylight Savings Time handling on persistent connections
От: Randall Nortman
Сообщение: Re: Daylight Savings Time handling on persistent connections