Re: Regression tests fail with musl libc because libpq.so can't be loaded

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Regression tests fail with musl libc because libpq.so can't be loaded
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Wolfgang Walther <walther@technowledgy.de> writes:
> - LD_LIBRARY_PATH is used correctly to look for the direct dependency
> loaded in dlopen(...), but is not taken into account anymore when trying
> to locate libpq.so. This step only fails with musl, but works fine with
> glibc.

Why do you think this is our bug and not musl's?  We do not even have
any code that knows anything about indirect library dependencies.

От: Wolfgang Walther
Сообщение: Regression tests fail with musl libc because libpq.so can't be loaded
От: "feichanghong"
Сообщение: ReplicationSlotRelease may set the statusFlags of other processes in PG14