Re: BUG #2712: could not fsync segment: Permission

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #2712: could not fsync segment: Permission
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"Thomas H." <me@alternize.com> writes:
> with process explorer i can actually check which postgres.exe instance (in
> all cases i've checked its just 1 instance, and always just 1 file) holds
> the lock for the file in question.

So which one is it?

> the postgres instance that holds the lock eventually closes the filehandle
> after some minutes. the process itself is not killed but continues
> thereafter.

That sounds a bit like what I'd expect the bgwriter to do, but the
bgwriter is also the one trying to issue the fsync.

От: "Thomas H."
Сообщение: Re: BUG #2712: could not fsync segment: Permission
От: "Thomas H."
Сообщение: Re: BUG #2712: could not fsync segment: Permission