Re: PostgreSQL Security Release(s) for 7.2, 7.3 and 7.4

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PostgreSQL Security Release(s) for 7.2, 7.3 and 7.4
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Neil Conway <neilc@samurai.com> writes:
> On Mon, 2004-10-25 at 00:43, Tom Lane wrote:
>> He's not.  There were two other recent security reports, which core kept
>> to ourselves until the release could be made.

> Ah, ok -- fair enough. Are those additional security fixes mentioned in
> the release notes?

Yes, or at least the one that affected PG proper (pg_ctl as root).
The other was a bug in the RPM init script.

I just realized that Devrim wasn't in the loop on that, so he'll
probably have to rebuild the PGDG RPMs :-(

От: Neil Conway
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL Security Release(s) for 7.2, 7.3 and 7.4
От: Robby Russell
Сообщение: Re: Importing a tab delimited text file - How?