Re: [BUGS] Turkish locale bug

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [BUGS] Turkish locale bug
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> (Just a follow up...)

> I haven't had time to review the spec on this, but my recollection is
> that the entire SQL language can be described using the SQL_ASCII
> character set. I would assume that this might include unquoted
> identifiers.

The keywords are all ASCII, but SQL99 appears to contemplate allowing
most of Unicode for unquoted identifiers.  See my later message.
(I've already committed the changes described therein, btw...)

От: Thomas Lockhart
Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] Turkish locale bug
От: Thomas Lockhart
Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] Date calculation produces wrong output with 7.02