[webmaster] http://www.postgresql.org/download/commercial

От Pavel Golub
Тема [webmaster] http://www.postgresql.org/download/commercial
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hello, webmaster.

Please, add our MicroOLAP Database Designer for Postgres utility to
Administration/Development Tools section.

>Desctiption
Database Designer for PostgreSQL

Database structure modeling, generation and modification focused on
PostgreSQL.
Database Designer for PostgreSQL is an easy CASE tool with intuitive graphical
interface allowing you to build a clear and effective database structure visually,
see the complete picture (diagram) representing all the tables, references between
them, views, stored procedures and other objects. Then you can easily generate a
physical database on a server, modify it according to any changes you made to the
diagram using fast ALTER statements.
>--Description

Additional information you can find at
http://www.microolap.com/products/database/postgresql-designer/

--
With best wishes,Pavel                          mailto:support@microolap.com

              http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Marc G. Fournier"
Сообщение: Reminder: Primary PostgreSQL.Org vServer Upgrade
От: "Marc G. Fournier"
Сообщение: Re: [CORE] Ignore, test 2 ...