Re: Postgres Triggers issue

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Postgres Triggers issue
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
u235sentinel <u235sentinel@gmail.com> writes:
> I have a strange problem we noticed the other day with triggers.  We're
> running 8.3.3 on Solaris 10 (intel) and have a feed that comes in
> regularly to populate a table we're working on.  The feed works just
> fine inserting rows however the following trigger stops the feed until
> we remove the trigger.  Any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong here?

This really isn't enough information for anybody to help you.  The
rest of us don't know what you mean by a "feed", let alone how a trigger
might stop it.  Tell us what's happening at the level of SQL commands.

От: u235sentinel
Сообщение: Postgres Triggers issue
От: Iñigo Martinez Lasala
Сообщение: Re: Disabling triggers with psql (gforge 7.4 to 8.2 migration)