Re: clarifying trigger/rule behavior on logical replication subscribers

От Euler Taveira
Тема Re: clarifying trigger/rule behavior on logical replication subscribers
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Thu, Jun 8, 2023, at 3:36 AM, Amit Kapila wrote:
I agree that it is a good idea to be explicit about this behavior. As
mentioned by you, it would be better to backpatch this. Also, I
thought about moving this to some other section like [1] but I think
we need to explain a bit about apply worker before providing this
specific information. So, the current place seems to be the best bet
considering the way current logical replication is documented.

I agree with this clarification in the suggested section. One small suggestion
is to avoid the word "replica", AFAICS it is not used in the logical
replication chapter; use "subscriber" instead. Another suggestion is to add
links to the exact ALTER TABLE ... ENABLE TRIGGER and ALTER TABLE ... ENABLE
RULE since we recently added it.

--
Euler Taveira

От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: clarifying trigger/rule behavior on logical replication subscribers
От: PG Doc comments form
Сообщение: Pattern matching also includes Full-text search, Trigram and Fuzzysearch