[pgsql-www] Press Contact Region Reorganization

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема [pgsql-www] Press Contact Region Reorganization
Дата
Re: [pgsql-www] Press Contact Region Reorganization
Список pgsql-www
Hi,

Michael Goldberg has recently been added as our press contact in Israel.  He has proposed changing the “Europe and
Africa”group to be “Europe, the Middle East, and Africa” (EMEA) as this is a common grouping.

I have attached a patch to make this change.  If there are no strong objections to this, I will apply it tomorrow.

Thanks!

Jonathan

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] Small feature request for CF app
От: Oleg Bartunov
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] Press Contact Region Reorganization