Re: allow specifying direct role membership in pg_hba.conf

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: allow specifying direct role membership in pg_hba.conf
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Chapman Flack <chap@anastigmatix.net> writes:
> On 05/17/21 16:35, Magnus Hagander wrote:
>> So you're saying that some entries int he parameter section would
>> depend on the db/user/ip combo and some would depend just on the ip?

> I don't *think* that's what I was saying. What I was thinking was this:

This seems pretty horrid to me, not only from a complexity standpoint,
but because it would break the principle that pg_hba.conf entries are
applied in order.

On the whole, I'm afraid that this idea is going to create a lot
more problems than it solves.

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Move pg_attribute.attcompression to earlier in struct for reduced size?
От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: Typo in README.barrier