Re: Re: kerberos 5 patch against 7.0RC5

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Re: kerberos 5 patch against 7.0RC5
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Can someone comment on this patch?  It looks good to me.

Looks like a rather major rewrite of the Kerberos support --- do we feel
comfortable cramming this into 7.0.1?  Seems like putting it into the
7.1 cycle might be the prudent course, so that it will get some beta
testing before being loosed upon the world.  (Alternatively, if a couple
other Kerberos users want to try it and report back, I'd feel better
about dropping it into 7.0.* ...)

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Re: Patches to fix compilations on NetBSD
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: misc questions