Re: [HACKERS] [BUGS] BUG #2846: inconsistent and

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] [BUGS] BUG #2846: inconsistent and
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> This is *not* going in the right direction :-(

> Well, then show me what direction you think is better.

Fewer restrictions, not more.  The thrust of what I've been saying
(and I think Roman too) is to trust in the hardware float-arithmetic
implementation to be right.  Every time you add an additional "error
check" you are going in the wrong direction.

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] [BUGS] BUG #2846: inconsistent and
От: Teodor Sigaev
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Bundle of patches