Re: autovacuum with lots of open file references to deleted files

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: autovacuum with lots of open file references to deleted files
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Greg Williamson <gwilliamson39@yahoo.com> writes:
>> So far, my guess is that this is fixed by commits a1f064fc2 + d7598aeea.

> Is there any idea of when this will be released ?

No.  I'd guess that there will be update releases before the end of the
year, but they are not imminent.  We have some open issues that have to
be settled first, notably
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2012-10/msg00511.php

От: Greg Williamson
Сообщение: Re: autovacuum with lots of open file references to deleted files
От: Lukasz Brodziak
Сообщение: Re: Fwd: Errors on pg_dumpall