Re: Lifecycle of PostgreSQL releases

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Lifecycle of PostgreSQL releases
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> I can't really argue for 8.2 versus 8.3, but I can argue that as 8.3 is
> literally around the corner, it may make sense to wait.

Today is the ides of March ... while the most optimistic estimate I've
heard for 8.3 release is high summer.  Maybe that's just around the
corner by some time scales, but I strongly counsel the OP not to try to
hold his breath till then.

От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: Lifecycle of PostgreSQL releases
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Native type for storing fractions (e.g 1/3)?