Re: pgsql: Further cleanup of JSON-specific error messages.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Further cleanup of JSON-specific error messages.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
David G Johnston <david.g.johnston@gmail.com> writes:
> Minor typo in error message - missing "an" before "even":
> "argument list must have even number of elements"
> should be
> "argument list must have an even number of elements"

I copied that wording from somewhere else in the same file...

We're not terribly consistent on including/omitting articles in primary
error messages, but I think the majority of cases omit them.  In this
case, for example, why are you worried about adding "an" there but not
"the" in front of "argument list"?

От: David G Johnston
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Further cleanup of JSON-specific error messages.
От: David Johnston
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Further cleanup of JSON-specific error messages.