Re: BUG #15964: vacuumdb.c:187:10: error: use of undeclared identifier 'FD_SETSIZE'

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #15964: vacuumdb.c:187:10: error: use of undeclared identifier 'FD_SETSIZE'
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> The latest patch does that:
> +    pg_log_fatal("too many jobs for this platform's select() -- try %d"
> Do you have a better suggestion to offer, like a s#jobs#-j/--jobs#?

That seems over-punctuated, plus it burdens the reader with unnecessary
detail.  Most SQL folk would be confused by the reference to SELECT,
I bet.  (In fact, don't we have a style guideline against mentioning
particular syscalls?)

How about just "too many jobs for this platform -- try %d" ?

От: PG Bug reporting form
Сообщение: BUG #15974: Concact with || doesn't work, but function CONCAT () works
От: Merlin Moncure
Сообщение: data modifying WITH seems to drop rows in cascading updates -- bug?