Re: postgreSQL editors

От beyaRecords - The home Urban music
Тема Re: postgreSQL editors
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi,
thanks for the responses to my original question. i have decided to use
phpPgAdmin for my database development.

I have created the following function:

create function GetEmployees() returns setof employee as 'select * from
employee;' language 'sql';

With phpPgAdmin you can define the top and bottom lines of your
function using the options available (Name, Arguments,
Returns,Programming language). Now the section that is throwing me at
the moment is the reyurns section. You have 2 drop down boxes, the
first enables you to select setof and the second provides you with a
long list. So basically I chosse a name for the function, provide
'text' as an argument to my function, select setof from the first drop
down box and plpgsql as my programming language. how do I set the
'employe part of the function from the drop down list? 'returns setof
xxxx, xxxx being the option i need to select from the drop down list
which is defaulted to "SET".

regards

Uzo