Re: Commitfest Manager Name missing on the PostgreSQL Wiki page

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Commitfest Manager Name missing on the PostgreSQL Wiki page
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> On 7 Jul 2023, at 11:53, Akshat Jaimini <destrex271@gmail.com> wrote:

> There is a bug on the PostgreSQL Wiki on the Commitfest 2023 Page where the name of the Commitfest Manager is given
asvacant as shown in the screenshot below. I am not completely aware of the working of the wiki as of now but I do
believethat this should not be the case. If this is indeed a bug I would be more than happy to fix it.

Please do.  In order to be able to edit the wiki, reply with your
postgresql.org username to this thread and one of the admins can grant you
editor permissions (see the very last paragraph on the Main_Page wiki page
for explanation).

--
Daniel Gustafsson

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Akshat Jaimini
Сообщение: Commitfest Manager Name missing on the PostgreSQL Wiki page
От: Ophir Lojkine
Сообщение: Where to introduce an open-source tool to the community