Re: Query Jumbling for CALL and SET utility statements

От Imseih (AWS), Sami
Тема Re: Query Jumbling for CALL and SET utility statements
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>    The utility commands for cursor like DECLARE CURSOR seem to have the same issue
>    and can cause lots of pgss entries. For example, when we use postgres_fdw and
>    execute "SELECT * FROM <foreign table> WHERE id = 10" five times in the same
>    transaction, the following commands are executed in the remote PostgreSQL server
>    and recorded as pgss entries there.

>    DECLARE c1 CURSOR FOR ...
>    DECLARE c2 CURSOR FOR ...
>    DECLARE c3 CURSOR FOR ...

+1

I also made this observation recently and have a patch to suggest
to improve tis situation. I will start a separate thread for this.

Regards,

--
Sami Imseih
Amazon Web Services (AWS)

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: [PoC] Let libpq reject unexpected authentication requests
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: clang 15 doesn't like our JIT code