Re: Can't install

От Jan Šejc
Тема Re: Can't install
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello Khaled,

i had this case more times on different system, also on WinXP.
I didnt find any solution how to do that.
Sometime help to install again VC runtime from MS site, then restart!!!! and try installation again.
It is not very good advice but in this case I download zip package from Postgre and install database, server and service manually from script.
I have experience it have no affect to working of Postgre, it is just installation issue.
Not good help but advice how to save your time :)

Jan

11. 10. 2015 v 23:11, Khaled McGonnell <k.mcgonnell@gmail.com>:

I have tried to install both 9.4.5 and 9.5.0 beta on both a laptop and a PC running on Windows 10. Unfortunately I have encountered exactly the same error message preventing me from completing the installation: "An error occurred executing the Microsoft VC++ runtime installer." I tried a number of suggested solutions but none were successful. Specifically I tried:
1) switching off anti-virus
2) running as administrator
3) creating a shortcut and appending the target file name with install_runtimes 0
4) move the install file to a directory without any spaces in the name

Any ideas how I can get the install to succeed?

Many thanks!

От: 张文升
Сообщение: Re: Pacemaker dynamic membership
От: Evgeniy Losev
Сообщение: