Re: Table health

От Laurenz Albe
Тема Re: Table health
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Tue, 2023-10-17 at 23:23 +0530, Rajesh Kumar wrote:
> I have been asked to check table health of specific big table.
>
> What are list of things I have to check?

Look at pg_stat_all_tables to see if the number of dead tuples
is excessive and if autovacuum and autoanalyze are running as
they should.

Look at pg_class to see if "relfrozenxid" and "relminmxid" are
far from the danger zone.

Run the function pgstattuple_approx() to see if the table is bloated.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

От: Zhaoxun Yan
Сообщение: Re: postgresql lost connection to repmgr arbitrarily
От: Alexander Gesser
Сообщение: connection timeout expired