Re: [HACKERS] 10beta1 sequence regression failure on sparc64

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] 10beta1 sequence regression failure on sparc64
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Christoph Berg <myon@debian.org> writes:
> The sequence regression tests are failing on Debian/sparc64:
> (This is only the last 100 lines of regression.diffs, if it helps I
> can try rebuilding and grabbing the full file.)

Yes please.  What we can see here looks to be just fallout from
a failure earlier in the run.

От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] [bug fix] PG10: libpq doesn't connect to alternativehosts when some errors occur
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Preventive maintenance in advanceof pgindent run.