Re: BUG #13684: pg_restore does not restore indexes when --jobs=X passed

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #13684: pg_restore does not restore indexes when --jobs=X passed
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
cdaringe@gmail.com writes:
> I have read the documentation on pg_restore using --jobs.  Unfortunately,
> when I run the pg_restore command with --jobs=4 or --jobs=6, it _skips_
> re-adding indexes to my tables.

It seems pretty unlikely that it would just "skip" them.  More probable
is that the index creation commands are failing for some reason.  Have
you looked at pg_restore's output and/or the postmaster log for clues?

If that doesn't turn up any info, can you provide a self-contained
test case?

От: l@lrowe.co.uk
Сообщение: BUG #13685: Archiving while idle every archive_timeout with wal_level hot_standby
От: 許耀彰
Сообщение: postgresql table data control