creating a trigger to access another postgres database?

От carty mc
Тема creating a trigger to access another postgres database?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I have a question regarding postgres Trigger.
We have two applications which connect to two different databases (Both are postgres).
Is it possible to create a trigger (row based) in one database say A, which can access another database say B and updates a table there.

In brief, Is it possible to create Trigger in one database, which can connect to another database for making an update in the other database table.

thanks,

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Merge Joins and Views
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Users, groups and inheritance questions