Re: postgres 8.2.9 transaction id wraparound failure

От Jaime Casanova
Тема Re: postgres 8.2.9 transaction id wraparound failure
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 1:43 PM, Maria L. Wilson
<Maria.L.Wilson-1@nasa.gov> wrote:
> ouch!!  ok - this may take me all week!
> i'm opening each database when I start up the server ( postgres --single -D
> /data/pg_devices /database1/ )

is database1 the directory where you initialized the server?

> i run the vacuum - just a plain old vacuum - nothing else...
> i am getting output like this with each vacuum...
>
> backend> [postgres@n116 ~]$ postgres --single -D /data/pg_devices n015ecs

can't understand this one... you have initialized several directories?
so you have variuos instances of postgresql running? if so, you only
have to vacuum the one that is giving you troubles...

> vacuum;

you execute this inside psql... rigth?

--
Atentamente,
Jaime Casanova

От: "Maria L. Wilson"
Сообщение: Re: postgres 8.2.9 transaction id wraparound failure
От: Scott Marlowe
Сообщение: Re: postgres 8.2.9 transaction id wraparound failure