Re: new version of PQconnectdb was:(Re: [HACKERS] Determining client_encoding from client locale)

От Jaime Casanova
Тема Re: new version of PQconnectdb was:(Re: [HACKERS] Determining client_encoding from client locale)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 1:55 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Jaime Casanova <jcasanov@systemguards.com.ec> writes:
>> i put the new function at the end of the exports.txt file, there's a
>> reason to renumber the exports to put it at the beginning with the
>> other PQconnectdb function?
>
> Exports.txt numbers do not change.  EVER.

i didn't find any info about it, not even in the sources... should we
document that we need to put some functions in that file and for what
reasons?

actually, i was very confused when the psql fails to compile until i
understood i need to put the function in that file

--
Atentamente,
Jaime Casanova

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: WIP - syslogger infrastructure changes
От: Jaime Casanova
Сообщение: Re: new version of PQconnectdb was:(Re: [HACKERS] Determining client_encoding from client locale)