Re: Expanding the use of FLEXIBLE_ARRAY_MEMBER for declarations like foo[1]

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Expanding the use of FLEXIBLE_ARRAY_MEMBER for declarations like foo[1]
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Thanks for the clarifications and the review. Attached is a new set.

I've reviewed and pushed the 0001 patch (you missed a few things :-().

Let's see how unhappy the buildfarm is with this before we start on
the rest of them.

От: "tenjindescend@gmail.com"
Сообщение: A better translation version of Chinese for psql/po/zh_CN.po file
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Expanding the use of FLEXIBLE_ARRAY_MEMBER for declarations like foo[1]