Re: [SQL] FirebirdSQL to PostgreSQL

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [SQL] FirebirdSQL to PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Ertan Küçükoğlu <ertan.kucukoglu@1nar.com.tr> writes:
> I have below sql running fine on FirebirdSQL but not on PostgreSQL. As I am
> not the editor of the SQL, I cannot fix it to work with PostgreSQL. Any help
> is appreciated.

You're not being consistent about quoting, e.g. you've got this

>   COALESCE(DT.IAIK_OG, 0) AS "IAIK_OG",

which seems to be trying to reference this field of the DT subselect:

>     (sum(M.TES_IMARALANICIOG)/(select sum(I.ILC_IMARALANICI_OG) from
> ILCELER_TABLOSU I where I.ILCEADI = 'CÝHANBEYLÝ')*60) as "IAIK_OG",

but it won't match because IAIK_OG is not the same name as "IAIK_OG".
(According to Postgres --- some other systems treat this differently.)
Best rule is to always quote a particular name or never quote it.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Ertan Küçükoğlu
Сообщение: [SQL] FirebirdSQL to PostgreSQL
От: Ertan Küçükoğlu
Сообщение: Re: [SQL] FirebirdSQL to PostgreSQL