Re: Problem with moderation of messages with patched attached.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Problem with moderation of messages with patched attached.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Pavel Borisov <pashkin.elfe@gmail.com> writes:
>> The mail system doesn't have the capability to apply different moderation
>> rules for people in that way I'm afraid.

> Maybe then 2MB for everyone?

Maybe your patch needs to be split up?  You're going to have a hard time
finding people who want to review or commit such large chunks.

От: Ashutosh Sharma
Сообщение: Re: pg_walinspect - a new extension to get raw WAL data and WAL stats
От: Zhihong Yu
Сообщение: casting operand to proper type in BlockIdGetBlockNumber