Re: [SQL] JOIN index/sequential select problem

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [SQL] JOIN index/sequential select problem
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
gjerde@icebox.org writes:
> Then postgres is not guessing right.  Even tho the table only has
> ~200 rows, the query still takes forever to finish.  I have let it go for
> a few minutes, and it still wasn't done..

Something wrong there; even with a nested loop, it shouldn't take more
than a few seconds to process that query.  Please dig into it a little
more (do you have gprof?) and find where it's spending the time.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: gjerde@icebox.org
Сообщение: Re: [SQL] JOIN index/sequential select problem
От: gjerde@icebox.org
Сообщение: Re: [SQL] JOIN index/sequential select problem