Re: Resend email send whole email thread.

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: Resend email send whole email thread.
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 7/14/23 4:12 AM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 14, 2023 at 1:58 AM jian he <jian.universality@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> hi
>> Resend email option now can only resend one specific message.
>> Is it possible to send the whole thread to email?
>
> Hi!
>
> There is no functionality for that, no. Your best bet today is to use
> the functionality to download the MBOX file for the whole thread,
> using a MUA that supports MBOX.

+1 to Magnus' message.

I'm also -1 for adding functionality to resend and entire thread, at
least without better understanding the use case. The "resend one
message" is to make it possible to reply to that point-in-time in the
thread. As Magnus says, if you need the entire thread, you can import
the mbox file.

Jonathan

Вложения

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: Re: Two new books to add to the books page
От: "Jonathan S. Katz"
Сообщение: Re: Two new books to add to the books page