Re: Installing PostgreSQL on Oracle Solaris

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Installing PostgreSQL on Oracle Solaris
Дата
Re: Installing PostgreSQL on Oracle Solaris
Список pgsql-general
Igor Korot <ikorot01@gmail.com> writes:

> On Sat, Mar 23, 2019 at 9:25 AM Ron <ronljohnsonjr@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Off hand I would say the user you are running as does not have the permissions to unpack the tarball in the location
youhave selected.

> You mean even running as "sudo"?

In the above, the "sudo" raises the permissions of the bunzip2 program
(quite uselessly, AFAICS), while doing nothing for the tar program in
the other pipe step.  Put the "sudo" in the other pipe step.

(This is assuming that unpacking straight into /usr is actually what
you want to do.  I share the doubts of the other responders about
that being a wise procedure.)

От: Hans Schou
Сообщение: Re: Installing PostgreSQL on Oracle Solaris
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Installing PostgreSQL on Oracle Solaris