Re: 7.4 end of life

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: 7.4 end of life
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Chris Velevitch" <chris.velevitch@gmail.com> writes:
> Where can I find information on when support for 7.4.x formally cease?

Nowhere, because that decision has not been made.

We're having trouble enough deciding when to cut off 7.3.x:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2007-11/msg01110.php

A plausible supposition is that 7.4 will be cut off about a year
later than whenever 7.3 gets cut off, but that's not necessarily
got anything to do with how it will really play out.

And of course you might be able to find commercial vendors who will
offer support after the community stops doing so.

От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: 7.4 end of life
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: elegant way to fill a table with serial