Re: Transaction ID wrap limit is log entries

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Transaction ID wrap limit is log entries
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Armand du Plessis <adp@bank.io> writes:
> The autovacuum completed (after many hours) however it didn't seem to have
> frozen any old pages as it just kicks off again right away with the same
> reason (VACUUM ANALYZE public.messages (to prevent wraparound))

I suspect it's unable to move the table's min XID forward at all because
there is some old open transaction preventing cleanup of very old dead
tuples.  Look for old xact_start times in pg_stat_activity.  Also look
for old entries in pg_prepared_xacts.  If you find any, get rid of them.

От: Armand du Plessis
Сообщение: Re: Transaction ID wrap limit is log entries
От: Armand du Plessis
Сообщение: Re: Transaction ID wrap limit is log entries