Re: [sqlsmith] Failed assertion during partition pruning

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [sqlsmith] Failed assertion during partition pruning
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I wrote:
> David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com> writes:
>> Parent RT indexes are guaranteed to be lower than their children RT

> I was intentionally avoiding that assumption ;-).  Maybe it buys enough
> to be worth the loss of generality, but ...

Oh, it's too late at night.  I now remember that the real problem
I had with that representation was that it cannot work for joinrels.
Currently we only apply this logic to partitioned baserels, but
don't you think it might someday be called on to optimize
partitionwise joins?

От: Peter Smith
Сообщение: Re: Single transaction in the tablesync worker?
От: Dilip Kumar
Сообщение: Re: Faulty HEAP_XMAX_LOCK_ONLY & HEAP_KEYS_UPDATED hintbit combination