Re: Dynamic loading of C functions

От Erin Sheldon
Тема Re: Dynamic loading of C functions
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Was the object compiled on the same architecture as postgres?
Sometimes when one is compiled on a 64-bit, the other on 32-bit,
or two wildly different versions of gcc, I have seen this cryptic "No such
file or directory".

Erin

От: "Jasbinder Bali"
Сообщение: Re: Dynamic loading of C functions
От: simon
Сообщение: Re: merge result sets