Re: How do I set a different language to test psql? (/**** QUERY ****/)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: How do I set a different language to test psql? (/**** QUERY ****/)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Kirk Wolak <wolakk@gmail.com> writes:
>   I made the /**** QUERY ****/ changes.
> And I found the .po files, and modified those to match.

It's not your job to modify the .po files, at least not unless
you join the translation team --- and even then, it'd not happen
till after the core patch gets committed.

>   Anyway, I have NO IDEA how I run psql in a different language.
> I tried gnome-language-selector, I installed Russian/Czech.
> I switched my entire system to Russian.
>   git, make, all respond in russian.
>   But not psql?

Sounds like you did not configure with --enable-nls.  If you
did, it should respond to LC_MESSAGES or the other usual locale
environment variables.

От: Kirk Wolak
Сообщение: How do I set a different language to test psql? (/**** QUERY ****/)
От: Przemysław Sztoch
Сообщение: Easy dump of partitioned and inherited data