Re: pgsql: Require version 0.98 of Test::More for TAP tests

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Require version 0.98 of Test::More for TAP tests
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
I wrote:
> So apparently the true issue is that this test is somehow failing to use
> the same perl, or the same perl import path, as configure did.

Oh, I see it: wrasse is configured to use a nondefault Perl:

'config_env' => {
                  'PERL' => '/home/nm/sw/nopath/perl64/bin/perl',

but that configuration is not sufficient to ensure the correct
choice of "prove":

checking for prove... /opt/csw/bin/prove

so the TAP tests are being run with some other, much older, Perl version.

I wonder if we ought to teach configure to try to find "prove" right
beside "perl", rather than expecting people to be careful to set PROVE
as well as PERL.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Require version 0.98 of Test::More for TAP tests
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Require version 0.98 of Test::More for TAP tests